Thanks for all your comments! Please use the feedback form if you want to leave yours.
Richard is the kindest and easiest driving instructor to get along with! Was always calm and patient in the car. Was helpful with theory practice and I never felt pushed or rushed to get the practical test done which paid off immensely! 100% recommend for car newbies! Thank you very much Richard!Amy Little Feb 2020
Watch this video if you’re unsure about all the different lights on modern cars:
There are several types of pedestrian crossing in the UK:
- Zebra: black and white lines on the road
- Pelican: PEdestrian LIght CONtrolled (this one has a flashing amber light after you’ve waited at the red light)
- Puffin: PEdestrian User Friendly INtelligent
- Toucan: TWO CAN cross (cyclists and pedestrians)
- Equestrian or Pegasus: for horse riders in the form of a pelican crossing or puffin crossing but with higher buttons.